Aerial Photograph Module (Item# A-08)
· It displays aerial photograph as a layer of the GIS map.
· It adjusts the scale of each layer to be the same so that all layers have the same spatial locations.
· Each layer can be turned on or off. As a result, accidents can be plotted on the map, on the aerial photograph, or on both by turning each layer on or off.
· You can display aerial photograph on any 3-dimensional plot on GIS map (such as Figures A-01A to A-01D, A-11B, or A-12A to A-12B).
· With aerial photograph, user can visually relate to the surrounding environment.
Figure A-08: Plotting Accidents In 3 Dimensions On Aerial Photograph and On A GIS Map
Copyright © 2008, JMW Engineering, Inc. All rights reserved. Protected by U.S. Patent 6104410